- Producer: QUINTA DA PRELADA
- Product: Porto ruby L.B.V 2002 QUINTA DA PRELADA
- Capacity: 75 cl
- Grape varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa, Tinta Amarela
- Region: Douro
- Acquired alcohol content: 19,5% Vol.
- Temperature of service: between 12° and 14°
- L’Atelier Porto’s Tasting Notes: red color and brownish tint with evolution flavor of the freshness to tertiary notes. In mouth, beautiful acidity, elegant, ready to drink, stewed fruit, animal notes and velvet feeling. Perfect for red meat and light curry food.