THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Article 1: Subject
- This contract determines the rights and obligations of Florence Bourguignon Unipessoal Lda and those of the customer surroundings the sale of the goods offered through the website www.atelier-porto.com.
- By validating the order, the customer declares to have read and accepted the general conditions of sale. Atelier-porto.com reserves the right to modify these general conditions of sale at any time.
Article 2 : Validity of the offer
- All our offers are valid within the limits of available stocks.
Article 3: Terms & Conditions
- It is necessary to create a customer account in order to place an order on the atelier-porto.com site.
- Once the products have been chosen, the customer has the possibility to confirm his order, to modify the contents before to definitely validate it. The personal information required (name, address, method of payment …) are requested before final validation of the order. The company Florence Bourguignon Unipessoal lda can not be held liable in the event of errors of seizure of this information by the customer, nor of possible delays or errors during the delivery.
Article 4: Packaging
- Our wines are mainly sold individually.
Article 5 : Price
- Prices shown are in Euros and include all taxes. Prices are net and excluding the cost shipping and delivery. The cost of postage varies according to the number of products and the country of dispatch. Sales prices and postage are subject to change at any time, but we undertake to apply the rates in effect that were indicated to you at the time of your order.
Article 6 : payment
To pay the order, the customer has the following payment options:
- By Paypal account
- By credit card Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard
The debit is made upon validation of the order on condition that the competent payment centers authorize the debit, failing which the order could not be taken into account.
Article 7 : Delivery
- The company Florence Bourguignon Unipessoal Lda undertakes to deliver the products ordered within 20 days maximum. In case a product is unavailable, requiring replenishment, we will call you, to inform you of the deadlines and to make an order change if you wish.
- At the time of delivery, check the contents of all packages and compare them with your order. In case of dispute, make precise reservations in the presence of the deliverer, on the delivery note that you must sign and then call us within 48 hours. We will do our best to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
Article 8: Return – Cancellation period
- In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-21 of the Consumer Code, the customer has a period of fourteen days from receipt of an order to inform us of his intention to retract. From this date, you have 14 days to return the delivered item, in its original packaging, for exchange or refund. Delivery costs for returned products are the responsibility of the customer.
Article 9: Protection of minors
- In accordance with the Article L.3342-1 of the Public Health Code, the sale of alcohol to minors under the age of sixteen years is forbidden, the buyer agrees to be sixteen years old at the date of the order. Do not forget that alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Consume in moderation.